Saturday, May 8, 2010

Update

Well I know I have been slacking on this blog thing but life has been really busy and by the looks of things it won't be slowing down any time soon. So whats been happening? Well first off Chris took me out to dinner on April 10th to the Melting Pot, and asked me to marry him. Of course I said YES YES YES!!!! I am so excited. He also told me that we are buying a house. It was a very exciting night. SO we moved out of our Rim Rock house and moved in with my parents or a month until we close on our house. We found out on April 29th that we are having a girl! yes a GIRL! We are thrilled and scared. Two kids one boy one girl how lucky are we. We decided on her name to be Nycolette Londyn Nelson. Oh what a wonderful time we are having right now.

1 comment:

Dream Come True said...

I'm so excited for you. You have so many good things going on, Makes me happy!