Thursday, July 10, 2008

Birthing Classes

Tonight we Had our first Birthing Class in Fort Collins at the Womens Clinic. There is eight other couples in the class with us and we are definitally the youngest couple there and Cavyn is the soonest to be born out of the group. But other then that everyone was really nice and the teacher seems to be really good so far. In tonights class we went over a lot of terms and what was going to happen and stages of labor. Truthfully it was a bit frightening but the thing that I keep thinking is no matter how scary it is, the day will come and there is nothing I can do about it. Other then the birthing class nothing is to new. Chris's cousin is in town and staying with us for a couple weeks from Missouri, and they seem to play xbox all the time. Boys!!! I will hopefully put more pictures up before he comes so you can all see my extremely huge belly. by the way my due date is September 20th.

No comments: