Tuesday, August 19, 2008

lots




So I got some pictures taken of me being pregnant. It was fun and kinda silly. MY stomach looks HUGE!!!! if you know me you will understand that it was hard not to laugh the entire time i was doing this. I had to look dreamy, and like I was in deep thought. hahahaha right.well This was the day of my baby shower so I was about 34 and 1/2 weeks along. One of these days this little man will be born.
On other news I found out yesterday that I will be having a nephew. My sister is having a boy!!!! how exciting. I think everyone I know is having or has had boys this year.I am really excited for them, and I can't wait to have a nephew.
Chris took me on a date last Thurs, and I had no idea what we were doing or anything. It was so nerve racking. We went to my parents house to drop Ringo off for a play date with Rocky and Boo, and then ate peanut butter, swiss cheese, cheeto, and bannana sandwhichs his creation and he made me eate them. The baby loved it and was kicking like crazy. then he drove us to Denver and we walked 16th street to do some shopping. It was nice to get a little tan. Then when i thought we were going to leave he kept walking and we ended up at the Rockies game, which to me was awesome cuz I love to go to baseball games. He hates th sport so it made it more special that he thought about what I liked and not only himself. After the game we decided to go home and on the way home we ate at Lone star and got some steak. It was yummy. We got home at 8pm and both were really tired and fell asleep right away for the whole night. It was an awesome date and I just love this boy so much. My surprise date is this Thurs and I am lost at what to do. My first plan i think is falling through. HELP!!!!! i will get pictures up of the Rockies Game













1 comment:

Jess and Travis... said...

Oh my gosh I love the pictures! And I can only imagin how hard it was for you! I wish I was there! Oh and I didn't know your sister was preggers! Tell her congrats, that's so exciting! No I'm not pregnant yet but it's not for lack of trying, it's just not happening... so for the date, you could do the whole candle light dinner thing, or maybe set up a picnic in the park or something? Anyways good luck! Miss you tons! The next time we are coming down is for Thanksgiving, so I will for sure see you then!