Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kids birthday

Cavyn and Nycolette just celebrated their 2nd and 4th birthdays. It was so much fun! We had their birthday party on the 16th and it was cowboy cowgirl themed. Christie, Melissa, and I spent most of the day before making all the decorations for the party. We had a jail for the kids to play in, signs, a general store, wanted photo booth, and so much more. It was such a great party. We got a jumping castle for the kids in the backyard which still I swear is the best thing for a kids party. All of our close friends and family came and the kids had a blast.
The next morning was Nycolette's birthday and she got to unwrap all her gifts from mommy and daddy and bobo. We had a special breakfast and Jay came over to play. I took the kids to the park and they got to play with all their new toys all day. Chris got home early enough for us to have a family dinner and we went to our neighbors for cupcakes and football. It was the best 2nd birthday we could ask for.
Cavyn then got to celebrate his birthday at school on Tuesday where he brought cupcakes. All the teachers and kids raved about the cupcakes that I didn't make:) They sang him happy birthday and he got a special hat and seat at school. On Wednesday was his real birthday he opened his gift from Nycolette and played with it with daddy and Nyco all morning while I went to bible study. When I got home we showed him his four wheeler which he was so excited about. We packed up all our stuff and took him to the track near my parents house. We spent about three to four hours at the track having the best family time. My dad came by and even took Cavyn on a ride which if you know my dad that is crazy. it was his second time on a four wheeler and first time driving. It was a memory in its own. Afterward my dad took us to noodles for dinner and we were so tired by the end. We drove home and tucked our not so little babies in bed.
Our birthday week was great. I am so excited and blessed to have two little people with such great personalities.

No comments: